Olivier,

This is a Option GlobeTrotter Max HSUPA modem. I've added it. It should work
out of the box. I've got 3 Option modems here and they are all identical in
functionality bar speeds and whether or not they have a WLAN module.

Please note that a completely rewritten driver is ready. Somehow data gets
corrupted and this panis my machine. But only with Option cards. If you
receive this mail, the E220 support works.

Cheers,

Nick