Since the update to pulseaudio last week, xine stopped working. It
freezes in a select state in pulseaudio. Before opening a PR, I'll need
to collect a lot more information, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else
has seen this and, even better, if there is a fix/work-around.

I must admit that I know nothing about pulseaudio.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)