Fawlty Towers - FreeBSD

This is a discussion on Fawlty Towers - FreeBSD ; Is the television series "Fawlty Towers" known internationally? I've heard it's used in India for Customer Relations tutorials. I was reminded of this when conversing with Dell Sales recently. Trouble is: Nobody seems to have told them it's intended as ...

  1. Fawlty Towers

    Is the television series "Fawlty Towers" known internationally? I've heard
    it's used in India for Customer Relations tutorials.

    I was reminded of this when conversing with Dell Sales recently. Trouble is:
    Nobody seems to have told them it's intended as a "How Not To" example.

    Faictz Ce Que Vouldras: Frank Mitchell

  2. Re: Fawlty Towers

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2008, Frank Mitchell wrote:

    > Is the television series "Fawlty Towers" known internationally? I've heard
    > it's used in India for Customer Relations tutorials.

    INSIDE JOB!

    Oh. you WERen't talking about the WTC?