Dear All:

My apologies for sending this message to the wrong mailing list.

I am indeed on the freebsd-stable list, as I use this OS,
but the message was mistakenly sent to this forum.
Sorry for disturbing your work.

Let me take this opportunity to thank the developers for such a superb
operating system.

Best Regards,
Davide

--
Davide M. Marini, Ph.D.

Research Fellow, Department of Cardiology
Children's Hospital Boston | Harvard Medical School
Enders 1306, 320 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115

Research Associate, Department of Materials Science
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | Biomolecular Materials Group
77 Massachusetts Avenue, Room 16-244 Cambridge, MA 02139