FW: i386/127710: My driver PCI probe is not called for mycorrespondingdevice ID and Vendor ID - FreeBSD

This is a discussion on FW: i386/127710: My driver PCI probe is not called for mycorrespondingdevice ID and Vendor ID - FreeBSD ; Dear All, Iam writing a new driver for a SAS/SATA Controller having a Class ID -0x01 Sub Class - 0x07 Programming Interface - 0x00 Hence instead of my probe function the Static build Card Bus Driver cbb is attaching just ...

  1. FW: i386/127710: My driver PCI probe is not called for mycorrespondingdevice ID and Vendor ID

    Dear All,
    Iam writing a new driver for a SAS/SATA Controller having a
    Class ID -0x01
    Sub Class - 0x07
    Programming Interface - 0x00

    Hence instead of my probe function the Static build Card Bus Driver cbb
    is attaching just by simply checking sub class 0x07 and programming
    interface 0x00.hence my probe gets failed. Kindly help me in resolving
    this .what I thought is to add the card bus driver a checking of CLASS
    ID in its pci probe function.

    Thanks

    With Regards,
    Bagavathy kumar .M