(no subject) - FreeBSD

This is a discussion on (no subject) - FreeBSD ; On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:32:52AM +1000, jonathan michaels wrote: > thank you gentle peoples for working out this solution. Unfortunately it has not been 'worked out' with the decision-makers. It has been suggested. Doing s/suggested/agreed to/ is not ...

  1. (no subject)

    On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:32:52AM +1000, jonathan michaels wrote:
    > thank you gentle peoples for working out this solution.

    Unfortunately it has not been 'worked out' with the decision-makers.
    It has been suggested. Doing s/suggested/agreed to/ is not an
    automatic process.

    mcl

  2. Re: (no subject)

    On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:22:24PM -0500, Mark Linimon wrote:

    > On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:32:52AM +1000, jonathan michaels wrote:

    > > thank you gentle peoples for working out this solution.

    > Unfortunately it has not been 'worked out' with the decision-makers.
    > It has been suggested. Doing s/suggested/agreed to/ is not an
    > automatic process.

    i am not really good with this whole english/words usage thing, i am
    sorry that i have caused this grieft, it was not my intention but that
    seems to be somewhat mute as i managed to fall foul again ..

    perhaps one day sorry for taking my ... whats teh point..

    again, sincere apologies to all concerened, for teh inconvience that i
    have caused.

    much kind regards and appreciations

    jonathan