The following reply was made to PR kern/127420; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ruben van Staveren
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, ruben@verweg.com
Subject: Re: kern/127420: [gjournal] [panic] Journal overflow on gmirrored gjournal
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:29:59 +0200

--Apple-Mail-41--958136030

Hi,

I managed to trigger a new panic, still not able to get a proper dump
but this is a capture from the serial console.

I was running a couple of bonnie++'s before to "exercise" the system.
At the time of the panic one bonnie and one nanobsd build was running.

I had enabled geom mirror and journal debug sysctl's

Some minutes before the actual panic there was a complaint made by
fsync, and gjournal not being able to suspend a filesystem.

http://ruben.is.verweg.com/stuff/gjo...-text-only.txt

Regards,
Ruben

--Apple-Mail-41--958136030