An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machinewhen I run azureus - FreeBSD

This is a discussion on An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machinewhen I run azureus - FreeBSD ; Dear sir/madem I frequently face problem run time error in java Environment What is solution of it ,Please make me aware _______________________________________________ freebsd-java@freebsd.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-java To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-java-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"...

  1. An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machinewhen I run azureus

    Dear sir/madem

    I frequently face problem run time error in java Environment

    What is solution of it ,Please make me aware

  2. Re: An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot VirtualMachine when I run azureus

    Dear Pappu,

    > I frequently face problem run time error in java Environment
    >
    > What is solution of it ,Please make me aware

    Without more detail about this issue, we have no way of answering your
    question. Check log files are being generated and provide version
    numbers of FreeBSD, Java and Azureus. Also, check http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/f...ay/006266.html

    --
    Kees Jan

    http://java-monitor.com/forum/
    kjkoster@kjkoster.org
    06-51838192

    Rule 1 for being in a hole: stop digging.