On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:36 PM, jt wrote:
> Rohit,
>
> a few things -- i assume that you are running current? -- have you set the
> machine up following /usr/src/UPDATING?
>
> if not -- this entry might be of some service --
>
> 20080420:

Yes, I'm running current and have compiled both GENERIC for amd64 and
a custom kernel with debugging disabled and iwn driver built in but
neither worked. I have also followed instructions in both
networking-wireless.html and the above entry.

Putting the line

wlans_iwn0=wlan0

in /etc/rc.conf seems to do nothing, if I type ifconfig, it still only
shows em0, iwn0, and loopback.

-Rohit