Core Dump? - FreeBSD

This is a discussion on Core Dump? - FreeBSD ; I am experiencing the problem that I have found many people have in archived mailing list (and perhaps even this one). I have about 60-80 seconds of stability on my formerly stable freebsd7 installation before it reboots with what appears ...

  1. Core Dump?

    I am experiencing the problem that I have found many people have in archived mailing list (and perhaps even this one). I have about 60-80 seconds of stability on my formerly stable freebsd7 installation before it reboots with what appears to be a kernel panic. I get the following message "Panic: ffs_blkfree", it gives an error about my /usr partition, and then it starts dumping physical memory before a reboot. Any idea how to fix this?

  2. Re: Core Dump?