On Wed, 14 May 2008 09:35:23 -0700, Jos Backus wrote:
> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:48:07AM +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
>> This looks similar to the panics I was seeing.
>>
>> Alan has posted the following patch:

> [patch elided]
>> Can you also give it a try?

> cvsupped and building a new kernel now.
>
>> I'm building a new kernel with the patch as I type this, but I can't
>> reliably reproduce the panic all the time. It seems to be triggered
>> more often when I fire up mplayer, but that's merely a "guess".

> It tends to happen when I am using Firefox, which uses mplayer
> as a plugin, so our symptoms _may_ be related.

That's likely. I haven't carefully watched if Firefox had any
flash videos loaded, but it's my impression I was either running
mplayer manually, or viewing at least one flash video.

> Thanks for the patch, Giorgos.

Not me, Alan did all the cool patching

FWIW, with the patch applied, I haven't seen any crashes all day
today. Things look fairly good.