portupgrade question - FreeBSD

This is a discussion on portupgrade question - FreeBSD ; I installed openoffice 2.4.0 from ports with: make -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA install clean Now, when I do a portupgrade it tries to install mozilla: To build OOo, you should have a lot of free diskspace (~ 11GB) and memory (~ 2GB). If ...

  1. portupgrade question

    I installed openoffice 2.4.0 from ports with:
    make -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA install clean

    Now, when I do a portupgrade it tries to install mozilla:

    To build OOo, you should have a lot
    of free diskspace (~ 11GB) and memory (~ 2GB).
    If you want SDK and/or solver, please type make sdk and/or make solver
    => mozilla-source-1.7.5.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in
    /usr/ports/distfiles/openoffice.org2.
    => Attempting to fetch from
    http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.o...a1.7.5/source/.
    mozilla-source-1.7.5.tar.gz 0% of 36 MB 108 kBps^C
    fetch: transfer interrupted

    How do I portupgrade openoffice and get it to use the -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA
    option from the command line? What is the correct way to do this?

    TIA

  2. Re: portupgrade question

    On Tue, 13 May 2008 17:54:15 -0500, AN wrote:

    > I installed openoffice 2.4.0 from ports with:
    > make -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA install clean
    >
    > Now, when I do a portupgrade it tries to install mozilla:
    >
    > To build OOo, you should have a lot
    > of free diskspace (~ 11GB) and memory (~ 2GB).
    > If you want SDK and/or solver, please type make sdk and/or make solver
    > => mozilla-source-1.7.5.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in
    > /usr/ports/distfiles/openoffice.org2.
    > => Attempting to fetch from
    > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.o...a1.7.5/source/.
    > mozilla-source-1.7.5.tar.gz 0% of 36 MB 108 kBps^C
    > fetch: transfer interrupted
    >
    > How do I portupgrade openoffice and get it to use the -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA
    > option from the command line? What is the correct way to do this?

    The portupgrade(1) is your best friend. ;-)

    # man portupgrade

    Cheers,
    Mezz

    --