Hello Pierre-Luc,

Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 6:26:49 AM, you wrote:

> Hi,

> I would like to know if the memory allocation problem with zfs has been
> fixed in -stable? Is zfs considered to be more "stable" now?

It's still an experimental feature in FreeBSD, though the memory
allocation issues might have been already fixed (I don't know
personally).

Many people have reported success stories when using ZFS on FreeBSD,
however there's also plenty of them who are reporting substantial issues
when using ZFS. It's up to your own decision whether ZFS will be
feasible for you; you might want to test it before deploying it to the
production environment.

--
Best regards,
Daniel mailto:danger@FreeBSD.org