--3a/Z8KDuKqDOIvAo

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 06:18:46PM +0300, Stefan Lambrev wrote:
> And my second question - is there a option that I can define in src.conf=

=20
> or make.conf, next time when I build/installworld
> ksu to have setuid bit ? (in manual I found only knobs for disabling=20
> kerberos)

Define ENABLE_SUID_K5SU to be true.

Ref. the stanza from /usr/share/examples/etc/make.conf:

# Kerberos 5 su (k5su)
# If you want to use the k5su utility, define this to have it installed
# set-user-ID.
#ENABLE_SUID_K5SU=3D

Peace,
david
--=20
David H. Wolfskill david@catwhisker.org
I submit that "conspiracy" would be an appropriate collective noun for cats.

--3a/Z8KDuKqDOIvAo

--3a/Z8KDuKqDOIvAo--