On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 03:30:07AM +0400, Chagin Dmitry wrote:
> On Sat, 10 May 2008, Roman Divacky wrote:
>
> >On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 07:02:05PM +0400, Chagin Dmitry wrote:
> >>
> >>hi.
> >>
> >>Recently with Roman have decided to make emulation linux-x86-64.
> >>Here a patch: http://81.200.6.196/linux-x86-64.diff.tar.gz

> >witten ~# fetch http://81.200.6.196/linux-x86-64.diff.tar.gz
> >fetch: http://81.200.6.196/linux-x86-64.diff.tar.gz: No route to host
> >

> you have got at that time when i reloaded a server with a new kernel and
> have flow on a panic (bad malloc/free in re0 probably - i see later)
> now all works

if you need an account for hosting patches etc. just ask me.. I'll provide
one (in .cz so RTT should be reasonable even for online work)

> >Dmitry has fixed this (a wrong AUX entry). I think we should sponsor
> >him with a p4 account...
> >

> now /compat/linux/bin/pwd exited without SIGSEGV, but on former can't
> load libc

please... post more technical details if you want us to help you. if you
mean this as "blog" entry only it's fine as it is but I suggest to
establish an official blog (ask flz@ about one) for this announcements

anyway... impressive work!

roman