Hi,

After the recent Heimdal import (and Doug Rabson's quick fix regarding
the krb5-config script) on 8.0-CURRENT, i now noticed
evolution-dataserver fails its configure stage due to problems in its
detection of Kerberos support.

configure:28051: checking for Kerberos 5
configure:28079: cc -o conftest -O2 -pipe -march=athlon64
-fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/db41
-L/usr/local/lib -pthread -L/usr/lib -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err
-lgssapi_krb5 conftest.c >&5 /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lk5crypto


When one looks further in config.log one notices loads of missing
hx509_* symbols. That's where i noticed that the link line above was
missing the -lhx509 that was added to "krb5-config --libs".

This leads me to believe the evolution-data-server port uses its own
home-grown Kerberos 5 configure check instead of depending on
krb5-config.

I'll happily test suggested patches.

--
Pascal Hofstee
_______________________________________________
freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-gnome
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-gnome-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"