Thanks so much for this.

Julian Elischer wrote:
> I have committed the base of teh Multi-routing-table support.
> I am current;y waiting for it to loop back to me before a final
> make universe test, but I think it should be ok.
> if you do nothing you should not see any difference.

I think you well deserve a break after all that effort. I look forward
to p4 merge >;->

[I waded into the pf code last week, to write a patch to allow IP Router
Alert out by default -- as it breaks IGMP/MLD and thus link-scope/all
It looks like it wouldn't be too difficult for someone to add a "setfib"
tag, however, this can break backwards compatibility with pfsync'ed
nodes if pfstate/pfrule are changed.]

> This code, backported to 6.3 is running on Ironport appliances
> and Cisco/Ironport has graciously allowed it to be given back.

Thanks also to them for making this possible.