--=-vngWsn8FfSQZh6/jOU4X

GNOME 2.22.0 has just been merged into the ports tree. Along with all
of the stuff mentioned in the official release notes at
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.22/ we have updated the
hal port, added webkit ports, updated and extended the libgda3 port, and
worked to speed up certain large apps like Evolution and Nautilus.
We're still working on the documentation for the FreeBSD GNOME project
pages. However, some packages are already available in the MarcusCom
Builds on the GNOME Tinderbox. See http://www.marcuscom.com/tinderbox/
and http://cobbler.marcuscom.com/tinderbox/ for i386 and amd64 packages
respectively. Packages from the FreeBSD Builds (which have debugging
disabled) will be available shortly.

Once you have gotten GNOME 2.22 installed, we could sure use some
screenshots for our gallery page
(http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/screenshots.html). If you have some cool
shots, please forward the links. Thanks!

Joe

--=20
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team :: gnome@FreeBSD.org