Hello!

What's the official word on the java plugin inside linux-firefox on FreeBSD?

Mailing list archives have plenty of questions, but now answers -- it appears,
that only jdk-1.4.x has ever worked.

I'd love to use the native java with the native browser, but I /also/ need
the ICA Citrix plugin in the same session, which is only available for Linux.

I see Java plugin listed under the browser's aboutlugins, but trying to visit

http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml

usually hangs the entire browser. Could someone with a clue regarding Java and
the state of Linuxulator, please, visit the page with linux-firefox and report,
whether their Java-plugin initializes and works properly...

Thanks!

-mi