Peter Pentchev wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 12:02:42AM +0300, Dmitry Marakasov wrote:
>> * Ivan Voras (ivoras@freebsd.org) wrote:
>>> Is there a utility that would do that, and if not, does anyone have the
>>> time to write one?

Would this not be an appropriate use for packages? If one creates a
package for every installed port on the "host" system, then one simply
installs the package on the target system.

I have used this technique with some success when "transferring" ports
from one system to another. In my situation, I'm using the same
architecture (i386) and OS version (6.3 --> 6.3 or 7.0 --> 7.0).

--
Regards,
Doug