Benjamin Close wrote:

> Sam Leffler wrote:
>> Yousif Hassan wrote:
>>> On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 08:06 +1030, Benjamin Close wrote:
>>>

>>> The slightly wonky:
>>> - As reported by someone else:
>>> wpi0: timeout resetting Tx ring 1
>>> wpi0: timeout resetting Tx ring 3
>>> wpi0: timeout resetting Tx ring 4
>>> appear on startup and occasionally on kldload - however they don't
>>> appear to adversely affect too much

>> wpi doesn't yet support background scan so doing an explicit scan from
>> the command line will disconnect you from any ap you care connected to.
>> It shouldn't be hard to add bgscan--but that's easy for me to say
>>

> It's certainly on my todo list!

Thanks for reminding me about the bgscan thing. I had read that somewhere
before and completely forgotten!

Ben, are the
wpi0: timeout resetting Tx ring 1
wpi0: timeout resetting Tx ring 3
wpi0: timeout resetting Tx ring 4
(and other variants thereof)
messages anything to be concerned about? It doesn't seem to affect stuff
but it does show up on initial startup and every other scan I do.

Thanks to everyone who worked on wpi for a most excellent driver.

--Y