On 12/03/2008, John Baldwin wrote:
> On Wednesday 12 March 2008 07:22:14 am Ivan Voras wrote:

> > One more addition: I needed to use sys/extipl boot loader instead of the
> > standard one.

> That should be fixed with the latest BTX btw.

I haven't followed the BTX thread closely, but from what I remember it
was about not crashing in BTX (with a register-dump) when calling BIOS
from vm86 mode (or the other way around). This is not the problem I
had with two of my Proliant machines - my problems were that the BTX
couldn't locate the next-stage loader - choosing "F1" at the prompt
would result in a "beep" signal and a loop back to the F1 prompt.