I generated an USB key with NanoBSD using the last btx.S 1.46 from current.=
I=20
tested it on 2 brand new supermicro servers that did not boot with the=20
revision 1.44.=20

It works perfectly !! Thank you very much !=20
It now works also on a Lenovo Thinkpad T61p. Excellent job !

Le Monday 10 March 2008 23:22:02 Torfinn Ingolfsen, vous avez =E9crit=A0: