Quoting Jeff Roberson (from Wed, 12 Mar
2008 00:27:55 -1000 (HST)):

> CURRENT is no longer going to support KSE threaded applications. As
> mentioned in UPDATING the following libmap.conf should work along with
> compat libs for old dynamically linked libraries:

Do we need an entry in the jail man page? So far we where proud to say
that we can put any userland from a FreeBSD release (before or
including the release of the FreeBSD which is running) into a jail and
it worked.

I haven't looked into the changes, but if it is not the case, what
about adding a fake syscall which prints what's going on (either a
description like in your HEADSUP, or a pointer to docs) and returns
ENOSYS?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
The man who has never been flogged has never been taught.
-- Menander

http://www.Leidinger.net Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org netchild @ FreeBSD.org : PGP ID = 72077137