Hello,

Saturday, March 8, 2008, 12:11:03 AM, has been written:

> Hello Pyun,

> Friday, March 7, 2008, 5:38:15 AM, you wrote:

>> I guess your issue is not related with bus_dma fixes but improper
>> handling of link state. Try attached patch and let me know how it
>> goes.

> The attached patch didn't help, the box is again in the same status.
> Can I provide you with some more detailed debugging info, or do you
> have some other ideas what could be fixed?

> I could probably manage a remote access to that box, but no remote
> console is available, and I don't know exactly how to trigger this
> scenario, but I think it depends on the amount of traffic being sent
> over the device.

If I won't hear from anybody in next 24 hours, I will have to replace
the network device in this box, in order to get it running properly.

However, I don't consider this step as a right solution and I would
rather better like to have it fixed in the driver.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Daniel mailto:danger@FreeBSD.org