On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 12:06:28AM -0700, geek wrote:
> I tried to install 7.0 on a computer with an ABIT AV8 motherboard. This board
> has an integrated NIC and the installer didn't find it.

The board uses a native VIA NIC (never seen this one before myself):

> This same machine works just fine with 6.2.

What driver (interface name, e.g. vge, vr, etc.) gets loaded on 6.2?
This could help determine where the regression is.

| Jeremy Chadwick jdc at parodius.com |
| Parodius Networking http://www.parodius.com/ |
| UNIX Systems Administrator Mountain View, CA, USA |
| Making life hard for others since 1977. PGP: 4BD6C0CB |