On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 12:06:28AM -0700, geek wrote:
> I tried to install 7.0 on a computer with an ABIT AV8 motherboard. This board
> has an integrated NIC and the installer didn't find it.

The board uses a native VIA NIC (never seen this one before myself):

http://www.uabit.com/index.php?optio...ge=1&model=175
http://www.legitreviews.com/images/r...116/vialan.jpg

> This same machine works just fine with 6.2.

What driver (interface name, e.g. vge, vr, etc.) gets loaded on 6.2?
This could help determine where the regression is.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick jdc at parodius.com |
| Parodius Networking http://www.parodius.com/ |