--------------enig696EF6FCF32D8E2AD2D6A16A

Dmitry Antipov wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> recently I've installed 7.0 and now I'm observing strange thing with my=

> Internet connection.

Meaning you had earlier versions installed that worked? If so, did
configuration change?

> I've tried to reduce MTU to match router's ppp0 setting with "ifconfig
> msk0 mtu 1492" and even
> down it to 1480, but it doesn't help.

I cannot help you directly but here's some ideas:

- Try ridiculously low MTUs
- Do you have a firewall somewhere in the network? Maybe it's improperly
configured. I remember seeing similar weird behaviour when I
accidentally disabled all ICMP traffic.