--=-yd8j2hHcryoNidCpOQUb

Andriy Gapon p=ED=B9e v =E8t 28. 02. 2008 v 10:33 +0200:

And while I have your attention, I have a related question.

I have produced a bunch of ISO9660 Level 3 / UDF hybrid media with
mkisofs, and when I mount the UDF part of them, the mount point (root
directory of media) have 0x000 permissions. Yes that's right, d---------
in ls -l. That makes the whole volume inaccessible for everyone except
root.

Is this something you can mend in our UDF driver, or should I go dig
inside mkisofs guts? Windows handle these media without any visible
problems.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik

How will you recognize experienced hacker from beginner?
Beginner thinks that kilobyte have 1000 bytes.
Experienced hacker thinks one kilometer have 1024 meters.

--=-yd8j2hHcryoNidCpOQUb
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?UTF-8?Q?_=C4=8D=C3=A1st?=
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-yd8j2hHcryoNidCpOQUb--