--------------enigCDD495C97002F2CF7424E6F3

Andrew N. Below wrote:

> RELENG_6 cvsuped at 2007-01-15
>=20
> what should I check (source revisions) to ensure we have same bug?

This is a quite old version of FreeBSD. I don't know for sure if the bug
was fixed by that time, but you should update to newest RELENG_6 or
RELENG_6_3 to make sure.

Alternatively, something might be corrupting the file system data. Maybe
you should experiment with a few rounds of rsync followed by md5 on both
the source and destination file systems.