On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 08:36 +0900, Hiroto Kagotani wrote:
> Thanks all,
> 2008/2/22, Joe Marcus Clarke :
> > Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> > > I think he means by run gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders to update the
> > > etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders in the install/deinstall of librsvg2.=

> > > think (uncheck) our librsvg2 ports already does it.

> > Right, but in order for librsvg2 to do that, it needs to depend on
> > gtk20. Even if you write an external script to do the add/remove, the
> > actual pixbuf engine requires gtk20 in order to build. Either way you
> > slice it, gtk20 cannot depend on librsvg2.

> I didn't know librsvg2 port ran gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders at deinstallatio=

> Now, I find out my true problem is:
> install gtk20,
> install librsvg2,
> (update gtk20,)
> create package for gtk20, and
> install the gtk20 package to another machine WITHOUT librsvg2,
> then I miss svg_loader.so module registered in gdk-pixbuf.loaders.
> I think installing gtk20 from package should also run
> gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.
> The same problem can happen for immodules (I think).

I have committed this. While the situation you describe is rare,
running these commands upon gtk20 package installation is not a bad
thing to do.

Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team :: gnome@FreeBSD.org
FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome

Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (FreeBSD)

iEYEABECAAYFAke+IIkACgkQb2iPiv4Uz4fWCgCeK9qtGhc1nO 4l1E95EmCm9N4z