Thanks all,

2008/2/22, Joe Marcus Clarke :
> Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> > I think he means by run gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders to update the
> > etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders in the install/deinstall of librsvg2. I
> > think (uncheck) our librsvg2 ports already does it.

> Right, but in order for librsvg2 to do that, it needs to depend on
> gtk20. Even if you write an external script to do the add/remove, the
> actual pixbuf engine requires gtk20 in order to build. Either way you
> slice it, gtk20 cannot depend on librsvg2.

I didn't know librsvg2 port ran gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders at deinstallation.
Now, I find out my true problem is:
install gtk20,
install librsvg2,
(update gtk20,)
create package for gtk20, and
install the gtk20 package to another machine WITHOUT librsvg2,
then I miss svg_loader.so module registered in gdk-pixbuf.loaders.

I think installing gtk20 from package should also run
gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.

The same problem can happen for immodules (I think).

Thank you.
--
Hiroto Kagotani