Eygene Ryabinkin schrieb:
> Wilhelm, Volker, good day.
>
> Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:23:06PM +0100, Volker wrote:
>> what about the 'late' option?

> 'late' option should also work: it permits per-mountpoint control.
> What to choose is up to you: if you want to delay only the specified
> mountpoint, use 'late'. If you want to make all mountpoints of
> a known type to be mounted after nfs & others -- use extra_netfs_types.

Thanks. The 'late' option seems not to be documented in fstab(5).

It looks, as if my error analysis was wrong, again. I missed to
really read the error messages. They are about not finding fsck_nfs
and fsck_nullfs.
--
Dipl.-Math. Wilhelm Bernhard Kloke
Institut fuer Arbeitsphysiologie an der Universitaet Dortmund