Crossposting to -current and -questions is usually not a
good idea. This question belongs to -questions only.

Hansa wrote:
> On a test system, I'm trying to upgrade FreeBSD 6.2 to 7.0 using the
> instructions from Ralf Engelschall.
> http://people.freebsd.org/~rse/upgra...rade-6x-7x.txt
> I'm stuck at compiling the new kernel.
> [...]
> /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/TESTRABIT: unknown option "IPSEC_ESP"

The option IPSEC_ESP was removed when KAME was replaced
with the FAST_IPSEC implementation.

Please remove that line from your kernel config file.

Best regards
Oliver

Handelsregister: Registergericht Muenchen, HRA 74606, Geschäftsfuehrung:
chen, HRB 125758, Geschäftsführer: Maik Bachmann, Olaf Erb, Ralf Gebhart

FreeBSD-Dienstleistungen, -Produkte und mehr: http://www.secnetix.de/bsd

"I learned Java 3 years before Python. It was my language of
choice. It took me two weekends with Python before I was more
productive with it than with Java." -- Anthony Roberts