--nextPart133648428.REUqbjKGI0

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Eirik =D8verby wrote:
> I am at a total loss here. Is it re-using the first snapshot I ever
> made of this filesystem, even though I've removed it? Didn't I
> understand how to create/remove snapshots? Is this a bug?

Sure the old md isn't hanging around by mistake or some such?

I have had people recover many files using the snapshot tool in ports=20
(plus a small symlink maker for samba access) and haven't noticed=20
issues like this.

On the otherhand I find it can take a long time to make a snapshot=20
(during which time no FS access is allowed).

=2D-=20
are so many of them to choose from."
-- Andrew Tanenbaum