Sorry, update of my last post...

U may to use
pkg_fetch
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/po....org-2.3.1.tbz
pkg_fetch
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/po...3.20071019.tbz

and then pkg_add it with no -r for openoffice.org-2.3.1.tbz or
openoffice.org-2.3.20071019.tbz

Cause:
Here is nothing related open-office in
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/po...release/Latest

BR,
Nikolay Vernyayev

I am blogging here: http://nicoec.blogspot.com/