On Monday 29 October 2007 20:25:18 Jason Slack wrote:
> I have an HP Media center PC that has the Viiv 920-D processor with 4GB of
> RAM. I hate Windows, but had to sell my MacBook so my Fiance and I could
> get into a new apartment together.

you really should read manpage of "gmirror deactivate" or something and the=
issue the "gmirror forget" cmd or get yourself a more reliable equipment =
or! ... transfer the apartment to me and I help you getting a new fiance=20
worth the troubles

Service fornecido pelo Datacenter Matik https://datacenter.matik.com.br