Things just keep getting stranger... its no wonder I didn't see this...

I had been trying to repro the watchdog on a machine in my cube at work
without success, but in the test Lab they were successful. I scratched my
head for a while wondering why...

But then I realized I had the Sept snapshot in my cube, reinstalled it to
the Oct snapshot and now it watchdogs like a champ too.....

Another bit of data, if I define DEVICE_POLLING on the Oct. snap it
also will work.

SOOOOO, what changes were made to interrupts between Sept and
October, something I need to do perhaps that wasnt done??

Any ideas??

Jack