--HywGgDAwzDJj9z7S

On Sun, Jul 15, 2007 at 03:05:30PM -0700, Jon Dama wrote:
> Is there a port index file that corresponds to the FREEBSD_4_EOL tag?
> I am unable to rebuild the index from the tagged checkout.

The official INDEX file is no longer available nor supported. You
should be able to build it by "cd /usr/ports; make index'. If that
doesn't work for you, I'm afraid the only supported configuration is to
upgrade to 6.2-RELEASE, which you probably want to do anyway, if not
just because security fixes are not applied to earlier versions.

Cheers,
-erwin

--=20
Erwin Lansing http://droso.org