Recently I've deleted some packages on my server, those packages was installed on It at 21.06.07(DATE) by mistake. What to learn exactly which packages was installed on system, I used command "ls -la /var/db/pkg|grep "Jun 21" ". After it I've deleted those packages by "pkg_delete" command. Firstly it seemed all OK, but later I have collided with such problems:

$ sudo tcpdump
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /lib/libpcap.so.4: Shared object has no run-time symbol table

I was trying to rebuild gmake, libpcap, tcpdump but it has not lid to positive results...
Except for that, when I was trying to build hping, I've got such error:

$ cd /usr/ports/net/hping
$ sudo make install clean
===> Building for hping-2.0.0r3,1
......random.o scan.o hstring.o libars.a -lpcap
/usr/lib/libpcap.so: file not recognized: Memory exhausted
gmake: *** [hping2] 1
*** Error code 2

$ uname -a
FreeBSD fambox.ru 6.2-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p5 #0: Fri Jun 8 11:00:49 MSD 2007 root@fambox.ru:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ITHOST-p5 i386