Hi,

I have a Via-based cardbus combo card that provides two USB 2.0
ports and firewire.

It seems to work great, but removal of the card generates the following
in 6.2 RELEASE, 6.2 STABLE and 6.3-PRERELEASE:

uhub1: detached
(null): port 1 reset failed

fault virtual address = 0x44
fault code = supervisor write, page not present
instruction pointer = 0x20:0xc07573c0
stack pointer = 0x28:0xd44a7bbc
frane pointer = 0x28:0xd44a7bf0
code segment = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
= DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags = interuppt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process = 35 (usb1)
trap number = 12
panic: page fault
Uptime: 1m30s
Cannot dump. No dump device defined.

Is this already known, or is it of interest? Should I file a PR for
it (or provide the insert messages)? I saw something that looked
similar in an old PR, but that seemed to indicate that USB removal
would be fixed in 6....

Regards,

Andy