Benjamin Close wrote:
> Frank Staals wrote:

>> Everything works fine with the connection itself. Allthough sometimes
>> when switching from tty9 to tty0 and back the system locks up. I've
>> had it before when switching from tty1 to tty0. Anyone with the same
>> problems ?
>>
>> Anyway; Great work on the driver so far
>>

> I've similar issues and believe it might be due to the amount of
> kernel printfs that are happening. Can you sysctl debug.wpi=0 and see
> if the problem still exists?
> By chance are you using ZFS? I caught a memory modified after free
> panic in zfs the other day pid was from syslogd. I'm trying to work
> out if it's related.
>
> Cheers,
> Benjamin

When setting debug.wpi to 0 it seems like the problem is gone. I'm not
using ZFS by the way. I did have a problem connecting to the AP at my
university though; the driver wouldn't assosicate whatever I tried. I
didn't have a chance to do some extensive testing though. It might be
because of the WEP+wpa_supplicant + ca certificate method that is
required to authenticate. Anyway I'll let it know if there is an actual
problem with the driver itself

Regards,

--
-Frank Staals