On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:26:59 +0200
Kenneth Clark wrote:

> I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro M70. I can't get x running on the machine
> (it is installed and everything). Does anyone have any good
> documentation on how to get this running? It would appear that it
> doesn't like the radeon drivers. I am new to this whole BSD thing, so
> beginners guides would be great

does xorgcfg generate a config you can use? I can use either the ati or radeon
driver, doesn't seem to make a difference , though my card is slightly
different:

vendor = 'ATI Technologies Inc'
device = 'M24 1P Radeon Mobility X600'

no luck w/DRI unfortunately, and neither with the linux objects (had to try!)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Intelligence: Finding an error in a Knuth text.
Stupidity: Cashing that $2.56 check you got.

Warned.