> Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:54:00 -0400
> From: DW
> Kevin Oberman wrote:
> >
> > It has a new High Def sound card and there is no support in FreeBSD at
> > this time. Check the archives for a patch that might get you going. I
> > would guess the patch was posted early this month.
> >

> Thanks for the feedback. I'd be game to try a patch; can you point me in
> the right direction to search for it?

Try searching in groups.google.com for "mailing.freebsd.mobile hda sound
driver". That should bring up the thread. I'd select "sort by date" and
look for something around the beginning of June.
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: oberman@es.net Phone: +1 510 486-8634