--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 11:50:04AM -0800, george+freebsd@m5p.com wrote:
> 1. Any ideas on how I can plug in a USB numeric keypad and not have it
> completely supersede the AT keyboard? I'd like to get characters from
> both sources.

At this point you can't. (Well, you could probably write a program to
suck input from both of them and feed it to a vkbd instance, but that
would be a pain). Adding a keyboard mux is on the todo list for the
project (and on my personal one as well), but so far no one has found
the time to do so.

> 2. Has anyone tried ndiswrapper with a USB wireless ethernet adapter,
> such as the AirLink AWLL3025 (based on the ZD1211 chipset)?

wpaul is working on adding USB support, but it's not done yet.

-- Brooks

--=20
PGP fingerprint 655D 519C 26A7 82E7 2529 9BF0 5D8E 8BE9 F238 1AD4

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1--