> Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:00:58 +0100
> From: Jochen Gensch
> Kevin Oberman schrieb:
> > The DPMS patch is still working for me (although I had to update it for
> > changes to acpi_video.c).

> Didn't work for me at any time. Display is screwed when I resume, even
> without radeon module... damn I'd love to have a working S3 state.

What version of X and what version of FreeBSD are you running? Which
Radeon are you using? Are you running DRI?

If you are running DRI, I have no suggestions. I have seen one report
claiming to have DRI and S3 working, but I have never had any luck. I am
running current and X.org 6.8.1. on yesterday's current with a Radeon M7.

I need to put both:
into /etc/sysctl.conf to make this work.
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: oberman@es.net Phone: +1 510 486-8634