On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:23:53 +0100
freebsd user wrote:

> INFO 2006-10-29 17:33:51 RMIRepositoryServerImpl:main - Exception in
> main()
> java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment;
> nested exception is:
> java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
> at
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection( TCPChannel.java:274)
> at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCP Channel.java:171)

do you have any firewall in place dropping packets to that tcp port? (dropping,
instead of blocking, as block would send a RST or other, giving an almost
instant failure)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
Albert Einstein

Warned.