Michael Vince wrote:
> Panagiotis Astithas wrote:
>
>> Michael Vince wrote:
>>
>>> Hey all
>>> Has any one managed to run the J2ME Wireless Toolkit 2.1?
>>> http://java.sun.com/products/j2mewtoolkit/
>>> After it finishes installing, all I get is this
>>>
>>> $ ./ktoolbar
>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>>> at com.sun.kvem.environment.Resources.(Resources.java:84)
>>> at
>>> com.sun.kvem.environment.Resources.(Resources.java:91)
>>> at
>>> com.sun.kvem.environment.ToolkitDirs.(ToolkitDirs.java:45)
>>> at com.sun.kvem.toolbar.Main$SplashWindow.(Main.java:43)
>>> at com.sun.kvem.toolbar.Main.main(Main.java:113)
>>>
>>> I mainly just wanted it for the mobile phone emulator it has in it.

>> You should use the fresh java/sun-wtk port. It works fine here.
>>
>> Cheers,

> Thanks very much!
> Man I looked hard in the ports tree for this,
> doing searches like
> make search key="J2ME" or even "wireless" etc doesn't make it come up!

Darn, I knew I didn't pick I good port name. Searching for it should
work though, if ports/INDEX or INDEX-5 is updated locally (make index or
portsdb -U). I'll see if I can get the INDEX/INDEX-5 updated in the
repository.

Cheers,
--
Panagiotis Astithas