Hi,

a while back I noticed that in mozilla 1.(4,5? don't recall which)
I could not use our Niku time tracking tool any more. The applet
would report a connection error just as if I wasn't logged on. My
interpretation was that the applet for some reason was not using
the cookies that I got at the preceeding (form base) login. I didn't
bother since firefox 0.8 did not show that problem, I simply used
firefox instead of mozilla.

Now with the recent upgrade to firefox 0.9 I see the exact same problem,
and the current mozilla (1.6) also still has the issue.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Would it likely be a mozilla/firefox
problem or a java problem?

--
Regards,
Georg.