Howdy there, i"m happy to say, I finally gave up on Fedora, and came back to

Anyways, I'm a java-student in college and all that fun stuff, and I'm having
trouble building the JDK14 port (/usr/ports/java/jdk14)

The ports say they require revision 02 which is completely abscent from, so I just stuck the 04 in the distfiles directory, and changed
the MD5 sum in the distinfo (/usr/ports/java/linux-sun-jdk14) file and the
Makefile variable JDK_REVISION

Anyways, i keep getting errors in that same port's (/usr/ports/java/
linux-sun-jdk14) work directory, it's giving me this

/usr/ports/java/linux-sun-jdk14/work/install.sfx: 1: Syntax error: ")"
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/java/linux-sun-jdk14.
*** Error code 1

If anybody either a) has the 02 revision
b) knows a workaround or a fix for this I'd be much obliged

(also: I tried IBM's JDK and whatnot, i'm under 5.2.1 btw, and it built fine,
but it suffers from memory stack errors etc, I have the linuxprocfs mounted
and whatnot, but it just won't work :-/)

A way to get ANY JDK working would be nice