On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:02:31 -0600, otono wrote:

> don't think the normal lshal etc.. procedure is needed
>
> if i start gambas from the cli i get
> [jacques@pcbsd /usr/home/jacques]$ /Programs/Gambas1.0.17/.sbin/gambaspre

Are you using PC-BSD's package system? If you do, then you should visit to
PC-BSD's website for how to report bug over there. We don't maintain
gambas and in our ports tree, we have gambas 1.0.19.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net - mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team - FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)